- How it works
- Accesses the different resources available on the Logos Multilingual Portal;
- dictionary: Enter or copy a word in the text box and click on the dictionary button to query terms in the dictionary;
- library: Enter or copy a word in the text box after first setting the language option in the pull-down menu, and click on the library button to query terms in the Logos Library;
- conjugator: Enter or copy a word in the text box and click on the conjugator button to query verb conjugations in the Logos Conjugator;
- quotes: Enter or copy a word in the text box and click on the quotes button to search for the maxims of famous poets, writers and philosophers all over the world in the Logos Quotes
- System requirements
Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or later or Mozilla Firefox 1.0+
Display resolution: 800x600 or higher
- Download & Install
- Internet Explorer
- Click on Logos Web Toolbar - Internet Explorer and download the file;
- Close all running programs;
- Double click on the downloaded file;
- The toolbar will be displayed in the main toolbar the next time you open Internet Explorer
- Click on Logos Web Toolbar - Firefox
- Check the top of page for a message that Firefox blocked the installation. If the installation was blocked, click 'Allow'
- Select in the dialogue window the option Install now
- After installing, be sure to close all Firefox windows and restart the browser.
- Internet Explorer: To uninstall the toolbar, run 'Uninstall the Toolbar' in the menu underneath the turtle icon , or double click on the remove.bat file in c:\LogosToolBar.
In either case, the toolbar is automatically uninstalled.
- Click "Tools -> Add-ons"
- Click on the Extensions or Themes button on the top.
- Click on the extension or theme you want to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall.
- Restart your Mozilla application.